7 November 2012

You Spin Me Right Round....

I've been away for a few days so have had no opportunity to make progress on the BumbleBus until I sat down yesterday evening and hit a bit of a landmark in the construction of the model.....

The exterior modelling is complete..... I know right excellent news. People everywhere are talking about the US election results but that news pales in significance to the fact that I need not place another rivet on this models exterior!

Here's a turntable of the vehicle that illustrates the action of the doors and the steps.
 


I'm pretty pleased with how this has turned out, it's pretty faithful to my original sketch which is always good, and there's really only the cockpit left to model before I can move onto texturing it, exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment